Hi... Happy monday... !!
Do you still have i-hate-monday sorta thing in your personal dictionary... ?
Well then.. Its fine.. I do have it sometimes.. 😁
Anyway... I am up to share story about bookmarker..
Do you guys book lover ? If you do, i am sure you guys have such bookmarker than helped you to remind the last page you had read.
Have you ever made your own bookmarker.. ?
Its very simple to make it.. And it will be so special because you'll customize for your self.
All you have to do is preparing the material..
1. Picture / photograph , if you can draw by yourself, it will be awesome.
4. Cardboard or a thick paper, this is as a base of your bookmarker.
6. Holer punch
7. Many accesories (if you wanna make it more fancy, its all up to you) .
How to make it ?
1. You can cut off the picture or just left it a rectanguler.
2. Using a glue or double tape or whatever, just stick your picture on the thick paper
3. Make a hole on them using a holer punch.
4. Add the ribbon and accesories, and you are free to design it.
5. Congratulation... !! Now you got a bookmarker.
here they are, some bookmarkers i've ever made :
|mix with dress origami|
|a little lady|
Its a piece of cake, isn't it.. ?
Well.. Good luck..